Since the Your Pie, Your Way competition opened, Pork Farms has received hundreds of entries to create a new and exciting Pork Farms pork pie.
Pork pie fans from across the country have been submitting their flavour combinations and have come up with some interesting suggestions ranging from the unique, such as pork and Nutella, to the exotic-sounding Pork with coconut and lemongrass.
But now the Pork Farms chefs have announced their Top Five favourite flavour combinations, they are:
- Daniela Travis’s – Caramelized Apple and BBQ pork pie with a lattice lid.
- Julia Morgan’s – Rhubarb Delight Pork with Ginger & Rhubarb Compote
- Claire Tunnard’s – Thai Style Pork with Coconut & Lemongrass
- Terry Graham’s – Smokey Bacon Parsnip & Maple Syrup
- Lee Orrell’s – Tandoori chicken with pork & Onion bhaji topping
And now we need your help to crown our Pork Farms Your Pie, Your Way winner!
The pie flavour voted top of the class by Pork Farms fans across Facebook and Twitter, will be invited along to a VIP tour of the Pork Farms Bakery where they will meet Pork Farms Head Chefs and see their pie baked, for the very first time. Along with this exclusive experience the winner will receive a unique pork pie trophy, a year’s supply of pork pies and see their pie creation to go on tour during British Food Fortnight.
Click here to vote for your top 5 favourite!