St George’s Day (23 April) is England’s national day and a feast day in memory of our patron St George. So, what better way to celebrate then with a classic British snack – a pork pie.
Pork Farms has been producing pork pies for over 80 years and we have a selection of delicious pies, which are tasty, convenient fridge-staples for some of our favourite feel–good meals – whether it’s a pork pie with mushy peas or a Melton Mowbray with pickle.
Proper pork pie favourites
Celebrate in style with a classic British pork pie and your favourite side dish or accompaniment for a quick lunch or dinner – a pickle, sauce or relish is the perfect pairing to a Pork Farms pork pie.
- Melton Mowbray Individual Pork Pie with pickle and cheddar cheese
- Homemade mushy peas and mint sauce with an individual Pork Farms Pork Pie
- Original Medium Pork Pie with English mustard and pickled onions
Savoury snacks for sharing
Enjoy a light snack with your family or loved ones with these mini pork pies, they’re easy and affordable alternatives to preparing a homemade lunch from scratch.
- Mini Pork Pies with gherkins and piccalilli
- Beetroot, cranberry and chilli chutney with Mini Pork and Branston Topped Pies
- Snack Pork Pies with homemade smoky baked beans – our friends at Wall’s Pastry have a delicious recipe
You can buy our selection of pork pies from Asda, Tesco and convenience shops around the UK.