The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Pork Farms and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website (whether such liability arises under these terms and conditions or negligence or otherwise).
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Pork Farms. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Pork Farms takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable.
INTERNET COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Unless specifically noted otherwise this website and its content is copyright of “Pork Farms” – © “Pork Farms” 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USAGE
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. All express or implied warranties and representations are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. You acknowledge that suchinformation and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website is controlled and operated by Pork Farms from the United Kingdom. Pork Farms makes no representation that any material contained on this website is appropriate for any other jurisdiction. Should you choose to access this website from any location other than the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR VOUCHER COMPETITION
By entering this promotion you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms & conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material as if they were set out in these terms & conditions.
- Closing date is Wednesday 23rd April 2014 and entries must be received by 23:59 hrs on this date.
- This promotion is open to direct recipients of the email who are UK residents, and must be aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and its associated companies and their immediate families or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, email your name and answer A, B or C to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pork Farms will conduct a draw under independent supervision of all correct entries received to select one winner for the prize.
- Pork Farms will be responsible for delivering the prize to one UK address, provided by the winner. Date of delivery is not guaranteed and will be dependent on date of winning entrant’s claim.
- The winner will be notified by email by Thursday 24th December 2014.
- The winner will have 24 hours from receipt of the email to respond to the email and claim their prize or the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected at the same time as the original.
- For the name and county of the winner send a SAE marked “VOUCHER COMPETITION” to Pork Farms Limited, Dunsil Drive, Queens Drive Industrial Estate, Nottingham NG2 1LU for a period of 3 months following the closing date.
- The winner may be asked to co-operate with the Promoter for publicity purposes with no recompense.
- Pork Farms reserves the right to post content of any entries received, as well as the first name of the entrant, on Facebook, Twitter or any other promotional landscape owned by The Promoter.
- The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms & conditions. Third party, bulk or automated entries will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by the Promoter. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that are illegible or unsuitable.
- There is no cash or alternative prize or reward in whole or in part and no element of the prize is transferable.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by the winner.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Pork Farms Limited, Dunsil Drive, Queens Drive Industrial Estate, Nottingham NG2 1LU. Registered in England and Wales No. 5998346